JANE BOND BLAZER in PLATINUM
This variant is currently sold out
Jane Bond is a daring and attractive highly skilled secret agent, who is also known as '008'. The first Jane Bond book was Turning Tables (2016). Many of the books have been made into exciting and often humorous adventure films.
The SWJ Velvet collection allows you to lounge glamorously at home however with one slip into this BLAZER it can transition you into Power-Dressing-Outerwear at its finest. Our SWJ velvet range is the ultimate set that will get you looking from smooth to sharp in .008 of a second flat..
- Made from our signature 100% silk velvet it feels plush as mink
- Lined with Cupra
- Double breasted metal black buttons
- One breast pocket and two side pockets
- Fit runs small. Please view sizing guide.
- The Jane Bond Blazer comes in: WINE / PLATINUM / ALL BLACK / EMERALD Blazer and Pant sold separately
- 10% of Sleeping with Jacques profits go to supporting organisations for women in need. Sisters supporting sisters.
Our super-babe Leah Johnsen is wearing a size 1 (Small)
Height: 5ft7 | Bust: 34 | Waist: 24 | Hips: 35